GINA Coffee Instrument
The combination of well-established brewing methods and state of the art technology speaks for itself. The Bluetooth connection and the GINA app help you optimize your recipes and track every detail. Thanks to a precision valve, the flow can be adjusted to the single drop. The brewer can also be used to make tea without any problems.
In late 2018, Zurich-based Emi Fukahori won the World Brewers Cup using three GINA brewers – a great compliment for the innovative coffee tool!
Power: Rechargeable battery (1000 mAh Li-Polymer, rechargeable with USB cable), up to 15 hours of brewing times
Size: 34.5 x 16.3 x 13.5 cm
Capacity: 0.75 l
Weight: 2 kg
Color: black/white/silver (steel)
Features: integrated scale, Bluetooth 4.0 port, GINA app, precision valve
- ceramic dripper 0.3 l with precision valve
- Frame (stainless steel, opt. with integrated Bluetooth port)
- Glass server 0.75 l
- Cold drip module (glass, capacity 60 g)
- Cold drip filter (stainless steel)
- USB cable (charging cable)